Hydra X provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenized capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are currently embarking on a significant growth plan to expand our business, and are looking for an experienced Lead Quality Assurance Engineer. You will be responsible for managing our team of QA engineers and oversee all aspects of software and product testing.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focussed on innovation and building outstanding products to support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Manage and lead the QA team, with responsibility for guiding and imparting knowledge and best practices on QA testing, raising the standards of the QA team
- Ensure the QA team is aware of the importance of quality process/procedures and resolve discrepancies
- Plan and coordinate test plan and testing activities
- Review and provide feedback about test documentation (test cases and test results) to QA team members, ensuring the documentation is high quality, accurate and complete
- Design and implement QA test procedures and other quality documentation, including test plans, test cases and status reports
- Oversee the QA process and modify test procedures
- Be hands-on and actively participate in creating and executing test cases and working on automation
- Collaborate with software developers, product managers and other team members to determine appropriate acceptance criteria for projects
- Troubleshoot quality issues
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or any related areas is mandatory
- At least 6-8 years of QA strong experience in mobile and web applications
- Experience or demonstrated know-how in managing a team
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test cases with JIRA/XRAY
- Comfortable in accessing application logs for tracing issue
- Experience in creating and executing automated Web (UI/UX), API
- Familiar with Selenium Webdriver, Java, Cucumber, Postman, and SQL tools
- Experience with payment/trading system with a fast paced environment
- Experience with performance testing is a plus