Hydra X provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenised capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are currently embarking on a significant growth plan to expand our business, and are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join us. You will be tasked to design and build client-facing interface components for our solutions.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focussed on innovation and building outstanding products to support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Design, develop and implement user interface components using ReactJS with a focus on scalability and extensibility
- Provide guidance to junior Frontend Engineers
- Responsible for the design and development of front-end core modules
- Work closely with a cross-functional team comprising UI/UX designers, backend developers, product managers in an agile environment
- Participate in code review process
- Write scripts for unit testing, functional testing, automated integration and UAT support
- Ensure UI optimisation for performance and accessibility
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / IT
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in web development applications
- Can work independently on React Native projects, and provide technical maintenance by troubleshooting problems and providing effective solutions
- Familiar working in agile environments, using source code control and CI/CD pipelines for build and deploy
- Good programming practices with a strong pursuit for creating clean and efficient codes
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Keep up to date with the latest methodologies and technologies