Hydra X provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenised capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are currently embarking on a significant growth plan to expand our business, and are looking for a Client Account Manager to join us.
The Client Account Manager should be someone who is able to understand clients’ product requirements, synergising it with SaaS product development roadmap. Candidates who have prior experience in the financial sector, precious metals trading, or in tokenisation of financial assets will be considered favourably.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focused on innovation and building cutting edge products to support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Responsible for being the point of contact with clients and for managing clients relationships
- Working alongside product development teams and other internal stakeholders to drive success for the usage of the company’s product and solutions
- Work with product delivery teams to ensure timely and successful deployment of solutions
- Developing and improving on current client on-boarding process and retention programme for clients
- Manage Customer Support portals
- Working closely with product and tech teams to evaluate, iterate and improve existing systems and processes
- Preparation of presentations about the company’s products and services and developing marketing collateral such as case studies and white papers
- Produce the necessary documentation to facilitate and manage product delivery (e.g. meeting notes and customer requirements documents)
- Assist in the preparation of sales proposals, RFP and RFI responses
Qualifications & Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in client relationship positions (e.g. sales / account management)
- Previous experience in SaaS/ fintech/ enterprise software/ or other B2B IT or finance industry background
- Good understanding of capital markets and financial software
- Professional experience in consumer technology, banking, financial institutions with a focus on digital solutions is a plus
- Experience with corporate software delivery methodologies preferred
- Strong attention to detail in both technical and non-technical capacity
- Excellent communicator with solid written and verbal presentation skills
- Highly developed sense of ownership and accountability for work