Hydra X provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenised capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are currently embarking on a significant growth plan to expand our business, and are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Tester. You will be responsible for testing software on both front-end and back-end layers.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focussed on innovation and building outstanding products to support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Review requirements to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases
- Execute test cases, record test progress and results
- Identify and document thoroughly for any issue
- Assist to analyse and investigate through logs for raised issue and to follow up with the developer
- Perform thorough regression testing of any new release
- Design, create and execute automation scripts using open source tools
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or any related areas
- Experience in QA in mobile and web applications
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test cases
- Comfortable in accessing application logs for tracing issue
- Experience in creating and executing automated Web (UI/UX), API
- Familiar with Selenium Webdriver, Java, Cucumber, Postman and SQL tools
- Experience with payment/trading system, JIRA/XRAY, and performance testing is a plus