Hydra X provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenised capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are currently embarking on a significant growth plan to expand our business, and are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join us. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining software on both front-end and back-end layers. You will be involved in developing and enhancing our capital market infrastructure solutions including tokenisation, digital exchange and custody.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focussed on innovation and building outstanding products to support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Desire to architect and design enhancements for our infrastructure solutions
- Maintain existing application stack, working closely with devops team to provide support for issues
- Optimise system performance by profiling, identifying inefficiencies and bottlenecks
- Coordinate with development team, working with QA to deliver releases
- Experience in designing APIs and ETL work
- Designed and implemented low latency/high throughput real-time systems
- Knowledge in applications observability and enjoy building charts and graphical displays for systems visibility
- Plan and document technical specifications for features: love drawing flow charts, class diagrams, sequence diagrams
- Understanding our technical strategy and application architecture
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BS/MS Degree in any relevant major (e.g. IT, Computer Science, etc)
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Good communication skills
- Team play with a positive work attitude
- Experience in trading systems, smart contracts, blockchains etc. is preferred
- Experience in multiple programming languages such as Python/Java/Go Lang/React etc with strong foundation in at least one or two core languages