Hydra X provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenised capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are currently embarking on a significant growth plan to expand our business, and are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join us. You will be tasked to set up and deliver automated development and maintain operational environments for our deployments.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focussed on innovation and building outstanding products to support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Deploy, automate and maintain various cloud-based production systems
- Maintain and improve our CI development pipeline
- Work closely with product operations team to ensure that we are adopting security best practices
- Create, version and test scripts for backup, deployment, patching and etc
- Ensure the availability, performance scalability and security of production systems
- Build and release configuration management of production systems
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains
- Build monitoring capabilities for existing systems
- Ensure system security policies are properly remediated
- Set up and maintain cloud security solutions
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3+ years of devops or related experience
- BS/MS Degree in any relevant major (e.g. IT, Computer Science, etc) OR a proven track record in DevOps
- Evidence of understanding networking concepts - VPC, network segmentation, ingress-egress configuration, VPN connection, router configurations
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes