HydraX provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenised capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are currently embarking on a significant growth plan to expand our business, and are looking for a seasoned legal professional to join us.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focused on innovation and growth.
- Support the growth and expansion of HydraX’s business by providing legal support and advice to various stakeholders on a variety of matters, including licensing applications, financial regulatory compliance, securities law, software contracts, product development and features, intellectual property, employment, data protection, joint ventures and M&A
- Participate in all aspects of a transaction process including due diligence, structuring, drafting agreements, negotiating and completing the transaction with various counterparties
- Work with our Compliance lead to address the company’s risk and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with MAS on regulatory requirements
- Liaise with external counsels on legal needs
- Assist the Board with such matters as required
Qualifications & Requirements
- Singapore-qualified with at least 8 - 10 years PQE, preferably in the areas of general corporate, M&A or financial services regulatory
- General experience in corporate transactional matters, including drafting and negotiating software or IT agreements, VC financing documents
- Good understanding or interest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies would be an advantage
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment, or in an adjacent FinTech sector, is a plus point
- Interest in working on cross-functional problems