Hydra X provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenised capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are currently embarking on a significant growth plan to expand our business, and are looking for a Solutions Architect to join us. You will be responsible for spearheading the end-to-end design and delivery of our capital market infrastructure solutions including tokenisation, digital exchange and custody.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focussed on innovation and building outstanding products to support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Provide technical and architectural leadership for our solutions
- Design technical solutions independently for enterprise customers
- Understand customer requirements and work out the technical solution to fit the requirement
- Contribute to the development and management of architecture processes and practices including governance across all architecture disciplines
- Increase the development efficiency by creating reusable architecture/design artefacts like patterns, implementations, source code, templates
- Provide guidance and assistance to the local sales team in pre-sales activity and solution design and project team during Technical Project implementation
- Work together with the product team to meet deployment schedule while releasing technical features simultaneously
- Bring together development teams working separately on different projects and build up technical roadmap through constant communication and relationship building within the teams
- Work with VP Engineering to build up operational excellence (e.g. ISO standards) within the technical team and develop incident/disaster recovery procedures to ensure ongoing business continuity
- Build up company’s technical operating procedures and DevOps processes from pre-deployment to post-deployment
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 8+ years of hands on experience In leading the design & implementation of large scale and highly available enterprise wide architecture systems with complex and diverse integration with other applications and systems
- 5+ years in a customer and /or partner facing technical roles for projects using Java, Python, GoLang, LDAP, RESTful API, React
- Knowledge of Services (IaaS, Saas etc) and software development lifecycle
- Good techno-commercial as well as good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrate analytical and logical approach towards solution design and problem solving
- Proactive with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to achieve goals and deliver great experiences for customers
- Excellent knowledge of microservice architecture & database architecture and optimisation. Experience in large systems software design and web development. Deep understanding of cloud infrastructure and solutions (such as AWS, Azure, etc)
- Familiar with modern Internet technologies and practices such as Agile development methodologies, CI/CD practices, Cloud application infrastructure, REST API technology, OAuth 2.0 framework
- Strong knowledge of technology in all areas: systems development/architecture, security, databases and to be able to oversee, manage and bring together all technology areas
- Be able to deal with legacy code, and slowly iterate to improve company’s technical capabilities
- Able to write and document technical specifications for the purpose of developing technical guides, product specifications and sign-off documentation.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure. Capable of handling multiple concurrent initiatives
- Working experience in banking/ finance domain or blockchain would be an added advantage