Hydra X provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenised capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are currently embarking on a significant growth plan to expand our business, and are looking for a Senior Associate / Associate (Operations) familiar in exchange, trading or brokerage operations to join us.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focused on innovation and growth.
- Ensure daily business-as-usual processes (account opening, settlement, payments, and reconciliation) are executed accurately and timely
- Process inward and outward remittances, liaise with customers and relevant parties on payment instructions
- Maintenance of static data in system
- Participate in system development projects
- Prepare regular statistical and management reports
- Support the review and documentation of operational processes
- Support client onboarding (AML/KYC) and client servicing
Qualifications & Requirements
- Diploma and above, preferably in Finance
- At least 3 years of experience in Exchange, Trading or Brokerage Operations
- Good knowledge of operational best practices and regulatory requirements
- Good understanding or experience in securities / derivatives / fixed income / FX instruments and market practices in issuance, trading and custody operations
- Knowledge in KYC/client onboarding process would be a plus point
- Understanding or interest in blockchain technology would be a plus point
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Analytical, meticulous, and able to perform under pressure
- Proactive and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player