Hydra X provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenised capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are currently embarking on a significant growth plan to expand our business, and are looking for an experienced Blockchain Developer to join us. You will be tasked to set up and deliver automated development and maintain operational environments for our deployments.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focussed on innovation and building outstanding products to support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Support the development and maintenance of Defi trading systems
- Maintain and customise blockchain node services, track node synchronisation status and response, ensuring stability of the DeFi trading system
- Design, develop and implement DeFi and blockchain projects
- Research, design, build and test application interfaces and features using programming languages and writing multi-threaded codes
- Optimise and secure blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies
- Document blockchain development process and prepare detailed design documents and testing strategies, in compliance with data protection best practices
- Design architecture for smart contracts
- Keep up to date with latest blockchain technology developments and cryptography methods
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Software Engineering, Math, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing blockchains, especially for EVM
- Understanding of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology (DeFi, chains, etc) is a must
- Strong comprehension of algorithms and system design