Hydra X provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenised capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are looking for a Finance and Admin Intern to join our team.
- Work closely with the finance and operations team to assist in day-to-day work
- Assist finance team with invoice processing, accounts reconciliation and workflow optimisation
- Assist operation team with company inventory management, process improvement and other ad-hoc tasks
- Potentially help with business research and presentations
Qualifications & Requirements
- Current university undergraduate with experience in accounting or finance
- Minimum commitment of 2 days a week
- Self-motivated and open minded with a strong drive to take initiative
- Ability to manage time effectively and comfortable working within tight deadlines
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a startup environment