Hydra X provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenised capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are currently embarking on a significant growth plan to expand our business, and are looking for an experienced IT Risk and Security Specialist to join us. You will be tasked to support the organisation’s risk governance and to set up the organisation's technology risk management framework and processes.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focussed on innovation and building outstanding products to support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Support risk governance and oversight on the effectiveness of technology, information or cyber risk management
- Perform regular risk monitoring and reporting on risk landscape
- Assist in the Security Architecture & Design
- Participate in the review, remediations and enhancement of controls for existing application and services against emerging technology, information and cyber risks
- Keep abreast of new technologies and related risks, industry trends, and regulatory requirements relating to technology, information & cyber security
- Proactively ensure the appropriate levels of application and infrastructure security
- More than 3 years of experience in technology, information or cyber risk management, information security or IT audit in the Financial Services industry
- Experience in executing risk assessment and risk reduction initiatives
- Good knowledge and experience with risk management, IT governance and information security management standards
- Good problem analysis and resolution skills
- Good knowledge and experience with platform, network and application technologies
- Experience in network security, application security, vulnerability assessment and validation
- Experience in cyber security risk identification and analysis and recommending risk reduction measures
- Good written and communication skills with ability to interact and engage with stakeholders and all levels of management
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
- Proactive and consistently show initiative, solution-oriented
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information System, Computer Engineering, or other related professional qualifications