Hydra X provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenised capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are currently embarking on a significant growth plan to expand our business, and are looking for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about creating the best product possible, from initial concept through to launch.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focussed on innovation and building outstanding products to support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Lead and mentor a team of product managers
- Drive roadmap for the company’s products throughout various stages of the product life cycle (from conceptualisation to post-deployment)
- Work with Client Account Managers to plan out deployment schedule and deliver products on a timely basis
- Perform product demos to customers and conduct regular client meetings during project development
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers and the tech team, translating them into value-add solutions for the customers
- Scope business requirements, write user stories and prioritise product backlog in collaboration with stakeholders
- Conduct market and industry research best practices to understand the domain and conceptualise potential products or features
- Continually prioritise features backlog to make sure the company is building the right features at the right time for the biggest business impact, trading off between tactical and strategic objectives
- Work with engineers to design and implement architecturally sound solutions in an agile fashion, communicating constantly, iterating quickly and shipping frequently
- Follow through on new features and initiatives to see if they are well operationalised
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 5 years’ leadership experience in growing and managing product development team for B2B financial products
- Familiarity with Agile development process and rapid product development techniques, such as design sprints, story mapping and others
- Strong collaborator with experience working with different, high-calibre functional teams (e.g. sales, developers) and deploy products in accordance with the product roadmap and deployment schedule for customers
- Prepare product specifications for the purpose of developing user guides, product specifications and sign-off documentation
- Excellent communicator with solid written and verbal presentation skills
- Highly developed sense of ownership and accountability for work
- Experience or keen interest in Web3 / Blockchain / DeFi