Hydra X provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenised capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are currently embarking on a significant growth plan to expand our business, and are looking for a Management Associate who is interested to be placed on an accelerated, dynamic career track that supports your professional development.
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team, focused on innovation and building cutting edge products to support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Assist with strategic business initiatives from development (market research, commercial analysis, preparing proposals and decks) through successful execution (keep track of and follow up on) under the guidance of senior leadership and business heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, programme management, and initiative implementation
- Assist with the integration of and communication between different business work streams, and keeping track of operational progress
- Assist with scheduling, routine duties, and prioritisation of matters for the senior leadership
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with good honours in any discipline
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Project management: be organised and disciplined, show attention to detail, and following up doggedly to ensure the right results
- Dynamism and resourcefulness: possess open-mindedness and an ability to deal with a fluid and extremely wide-ranging set of priorities and projects; be resourceful enough to find acceptable solutions to problems regardless of subject matter
- Communication: be able to distil complicated concepts into simple, logical pieces, to refine a message and be able to communicate that to the right audience in the right way
- Common sense: self-starter, be able to work from first principles and derive a logical approach to each problem
- Business savvy: be able to quickly build an understanding of the marketplace, competitors, technology, and commercial landscape/approach