KPMG GMS Practice offers a broad range of professional services which include Malaysian personal tax services , Malaysian tax consulting and related services as well as Malaysian immigration services . We help multi-national companies and big local companies in managing the
employee taxes and employer tax reporting obligations for the inbound and outbound assignees. Our GMS professionals are well trained to render value added advice to our clients.
- To assist Tax Managers and Tax Directors in carrying out tax assignments
- To manage team of Tax Consulting Assistants
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics / Accounting/ Finance or a member of a recognized professional accounting / taxation body. Relevant working experience will be an added advantage.
- Must be analytical, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be a team player to work in a robust team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
- Must be able to assist in research to support project and practice development works, presentations, and proposal development.
- Possess good presentation, oral and written communication skills.