In today’s world, audit is no longer just about compliance. It is about cutting edge and risk based
methodologies and knowing what is happening in the outside world. Our Assurance practice helps add value to clients through audit, management assurance, advisory and information risk management services.
Integrity, quality and independence are the building blocks of KPMG’s approach. Fundamental to a risk based audit approach, we understand the way our clients run their businesses and drive their performances and the way this impacts their financial statements. KPMG’s extensive experience and proprietary tools have enabled us to provide seamless service to clients across industry sectors and geographical boundaries.
• Job planning and delegating work to supporting staff.
• Testing internal control systems and analytical review procedures.
• Ensuring that financial statements of companies are prepared in accordance with statutory requirements.
• Drafting reports and management letters.
• Preparing consolidation accounts.
• Preparing tax and deferred tax computation.
• Preparing overseas reporting packages.
• Degree holders majoring in Accounting or Accounting & Finance from leading universities and
professional qualification are encouraged to apply
• Strong managerial potential, good analytical skills and the ability to establish excellent client and staff relations
• Must be able to work independently as well as lead and work in a team