KPMG in Malaysia provides Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Established in 1928, not only is our Firm one of the oldest in Malaysia, but also the oldest KPMG Firm in the Asia Pacific region.
With approximately over 2,000 staff positioned in 8 offices nationwide, our goal is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people and the capital markets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned, fast-paced and professional organization with good career development opportunities.
- To lead the suite of engagements on general meetings (physical or virtual) covering the entire gamut of
proceedings (i.e. provision of technology platform, scrutineering, moderation, poll administration)
- To lead business development efforts for potential engagements on general meetings
- To review the suitability of technology platforms for the conduct of virtual general meetings
- To liaise and co-ordinate with relevant stakeholders for the successful provision of general meeting
services (e.g. technology vendors, audio visual vendors)
- Degree and above in any relevant field (e.g. Accounting, Law, Economics, Business Management etc)
- At least 7 to 8 years of experience in facilitating conduct of general meetings for public listed companies
- Possess exposure to technological platforms and system requirements in relation to conduct of virtual
- Have experience in leading a diverse team of professionals
- Possess sound commercial acumen/panache for business development
- Has the knack for organisational skills and stakeholder management
- Sound knowledge on corporate governance is an added advantage