Nestlé Management Trainee Programme (NMTP)
The Nestlé Management Trainee Programme is geared towards developing individuals as future leaders in various aspects of the business. This 18 months program provides Management Trainees with a real immersive learning experience to equip them with a holistic view of the business, as well as understanding the inter-relationships between different functions across the value chain. This will be an accelerated pathway that will help unlock the fullest potential in the management trainees.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of the world's leading nutrition, health, and wellness company and the world's largest Fast Moving Consumer Good (FMCG) company.
- Supported by comprehensive on-the-job training and coaching to help you unlock your potential with us.
- Get exposure through a minimum of two (2) job attachments within the functional stream or even cross-functional experience.
- A Bachelor Degree on track to a minimum of Second Class (Upper) Honors or Cum Laude (Distinction) or equivalent.
- A fresh graduate, or those with a maximum of 1 year of working experience.
- Strong analytical skills, leadership, initiatives, problem-solving, drive, and ambition in the delivery of results.
- Track record of non-academic, co-curricular activities.