We are looking for Technical Leads who:
- Are able to lead and guide our software development team.
- Working closely with the Software Architect, Data Engineering and DevOps teams, and collaborating with the Product team to determine their requirements, creating comprehensive software development and testing plans, and leading a team of software engineers as they develop polished final products in an agile environment.
- Are expert problem solvers with a strong understanding of the broad range of software technologies and platforms available.
- Are excellent leaders and communicators, who are able to provide on the job guidance to a team of software engineers and testers.
What you will do:
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements, analyze feasibility, conduct research and to guide the wider engineering team on task definition, best practices and delivery.
- Guardian of coding best practices, including security, maintainability, scalability and quality among the engineering team.
- Working closely with our stakeholders to prioritize product roadmap that optimizes sales opportunities and software resiliency.
- Assisting the Software Architect and Product Manager to ensure that the engineering team fully understands the scope and impact of each product story before each development sprint starts.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive technical design documentation - development standards, system architecture and others, in collaboration with our Software Architect, who focuses on our software architecture and security, and our DevOps, who focuses on cloud architecture and security.
- Improving Developer Experience by identifying opportunities to enhance development workflows, automate repetitive tasks, and improve overall efficiency.
- Providing technical expertise and peer code reviews to other team members.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
- Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
- Leading quality assurance process and customer technical issue resolution.
- Assisting the Software Architect on the software aspects of Pulsifi’s Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Work in accordance with applicable policies, processes, and procedures constituting Pulsifi’s Information Security Management System (ISMS). This includes but is not limited to the organization’s Information Security Policy, Data Protection Policy, Clean Desk & Screen Policy & Password Management Policy.
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science required with at least 8 years of experience in a software engineering role and at least 3 years of experience in software design.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software design and development in a cloud environment such as AWS (IAM, SSM/Secret Manager, SNS/SQS, Serverless Lambda, ECS, API Gateway Cloudfront)
- Experience or familiar in provisioning AWS cloud service using DevOps best practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IAC/AWS CDK) and Continuous Integration with Github Action
- Integrate security principles into the entire software development life cycle such as Agile, from design to deployment
- Have strong understanding of OAuth 2.0 principles and its implementations (AWS Cognito and Auth0)
- Experience with modern backend technology with NestJS Typescript and TypeORM with Postgresql
- Experience on implement cache strategy (Redis/Cloudfront) to improve API performance
- Experience with crafting beautiful RESTful web-services with API Document (Swagger) and have strong knowledge in the way the web works
- Solid communication skills with strong understanding of programing principles such as SOLID, DRY, YAGNI
- In-depth understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) principles and hands-on experience applying them in real-world projects. (Jest)
- Hand-on Experience or familiar with modern web application frameworks (Angular/React)
Experience in designing and implementing WebSocket-based solutions for web applications along with integrating OpenAI technologies, such as GPT models, into software solutions would be a bonus