We are looking for Business Development Managers who:
- Are great active listeners and expert problem solvers to help find the right solutions for our clients
- Have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads
- Are always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find & thrive in an environment that requires constant growth and learning
- Have a self-driven work ethic – self-starters who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion
What you will do:
- Identify new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Execute strong sales processes, supports the development of a full pipeline of sales prospects and demand generation for sustainable growth.
- Establish contact, develop & maintain relationships with prospects
- Maintains relationships with customers and partners in the pursuit and achievement of sales revenue.
- Establish and maintain accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures.
- Ensure there is a proper business case with clear ROI impact, on the standard proposal template.
- Follow-up closely with identified leads and nurture new opportunities from awareness to conversion.
- Scope client needs and identify current and future opportunities based on Pulsifi’s product roadmap
- Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing company-wide sales standards.
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- 3-5 years of Enterprise sales experience
- Outstanding sales execution track along sales cycle
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Has an understanding of the tech product development cycle
- A thorough understanding of the Human Resource industry is a plus
- Has experience with HubSpot or other CRMs for sales pipeline tracking
- Comfortable working with the following KPIs: New Leads & Partnerships, Pipeline Nurturing, Excellent CRM Hygiene, & Sales Conversions.
- Thrives in an environment that requires constant growth and learning