We are looking for Senior UI/UX designers who:
- Approach design based on clearly defined strategy and objectives.
- Derive satisfaction from creation of user experiences that invoke awesomeness.
- Are customer-focused, driven, and passionate about creating world-class experiences through well designed interfaces and user flows.
- Truly enjoy working in a team and collaborating with others in the design process.
- Are self-driven, self-initiated and love seeing things through to completion on time.
- Love technology as much as they love great design.
- Enjoy working on details, but never forgetting the big picture.
- Are always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find.
What you will do:
- Be the champion for user satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with others such as Product Manager and Engineering in gathering and evaluating user requirements and feedback.
- Permanent participation and co-organizer of design sprints.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Turn mockups and prototypes into fully functional and high performing responsive websites.
- Create original graphic designs.
- Conduct product and design research, including user interviews.
- Prepare, present and sell ideas/design drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify, troubleshoot UX problems and improve UX experience based on user data and feedback.
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Proven work experience as a user experience designer or a similar role.
- Portfolio showcasing strategic design thinking, visual, design solution, and how you arrive at them.
- Knowledge in design software like Figma and Sketch App.
- Good time-management skills.
- Good communication skills with a proactive mindset to solve problems.
- Good stakeholder management skills, internally and externally.
- Experience in designing enterprise SaaS solutions especially within the HR tech industry is an added advantage.