We are looking for a Customer Support Manager who:
- Is passionate about driving superior customer support to our clients through policies, procedures and setting of goals.
- Truly enjoys working in a team and collaborating with others to understand, discover and recommend ways to continuously improve our customer experience & product
- Is always looking to learn and improve – an independent self-learner who stays up to date on industry products & trends and loves to share knowledge/experience
- Is a driven leader, able to align the customer support team behind strategic business priorities and to motivate key stakeholders to strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What you will do:
- Formulate strategic support policies, procedures and tools that scale as our product & solutions expand globally
- Develop service level agreement key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards to drive success and customer delight
- Monitor service level dashboards to ensure compliance to KPIs & determine corrective action to address non-compliance with set SLAs and KPIs
- Set direction for continuous improvement of operational procedures and customer experience
- Drive and oversee resolution of operations and support center tickets
- Explore opportunities to improve support ticket response rate
- Conduct user support
- Drive advocacy for customer needs by providing feedback to the product development team
- Train and manage a team of customer support specialists, setting goals and priorities, allocating accountability among team members while managing their career development
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Bachelor degree required with at least 5-8 years’ experience in a Customer Support Managerial role.
- A proven track record in services and/or support management for a SaaS solution with at least 2-3 years in a managerial position
- Familiar with enterprise architecture frameworks, database administration and systems, and application monitoring tools.
- Experience leading & managing a cross-cultural team
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to comprehend and troubleshoot from a data & customer-oriented point of view, and propose sustainable solutions
- The ability to manage many high priority tasks at the same time
- Lots of energy, a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and excitement about being part of something big