Product Management Intern
At Pulsifi, we believe that there is a pulse to each person that defines who we are, what we are good at, and what we can become. We help people and organizations realize their pulse.
Pulsifi is a HR technology company creating a People Data Platform, the next generation decision platform for recruitment and talent management. Combining HR best practices with artificial intelligence, we develop deep predictive actionable insights into people and organizations in ways not possible before, creating new golden standards for HR practitioners globally.
Pulsifi is founded and led by experienced professionals from the technology and HR industries, and the team is currently based across Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
We are looking for talented, self-driven, and passionate Product Management Interns to join our team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This role will report to our Product Manager. Everything we do is predicated on having a great team and a culture of continuous learning.
We are looking for Product Management Interns who:
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently with a high degree of initiative.
- Able to work cross-functionally across different teams.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Have a passion to solve problems faced by stakeholders together with strong user empathy.
- Stout and undaunted at effectively dealing with ad-hoc challenges
What you will do:
- Create documentations such as meeting notes, Product Requirement Documents (PRD) to brief the engineering team on the user story and feature requirements of the application.
- Work with our engineering team, UI/UX designer and product managers with the ideation, technical development, and launching of new products/product features.
- Understanding the Market: Conduct product market research, user analysis as well as stakeholder & user management.
- Work in accordance with applicable policies, processes, and procedures constituting Pulsifi’s Information Security Management System (ISMS). This includes but is not limited to the organization’s Information Security Policy, Data Protection Policy, Clean Desk & Screen Policy & Password Management Policy.
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Bachelor degree or studying towards a degree in Human Resources or IT-related field, with a keen interest in working with people.
- Have a keen interest in learning about human resources.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Logical Thinking
- Excellent time management and organizational skills