At Pulsifi, we believe that there is a pulse to each person that defines who we are, what we are good at, and what we can become. We help people and organizations realize their pulse.
Pulsifi is a HR technology company creating a People Data Platform, the next generation decision platform for recruitment and talent management. Combining HR best practices with artificial intelligence, we develop deep predictive actionable insights into people and organizations in ways not possible before, creating new golden standards for HR practitioners globally.
Pulsifi is founded and led by experienced professionals from the technology and HR industries, and the team is currently based across Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
We are looking for talented, self-driven, and passionate Senior Data Scientist to join our team in Kuala Lumpur. This role will report to our Lead Data Scientist. Everything we do is predicated on having a great team and a culture of continuous learning.
We are looking for data scientists who:
- Have experience in conducting end-to-end data analysis and communicating with non-technical audiences.
- Are passionate about solving difficult problems creatively.
- Are multiple disciplinary and independent thinkers.
- Can articulate their own thinking even in conflicts.
- Can learn and apply new knowledge/techniques on the fly.
- Can demonstrate a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
What you will do:
- Working in a cross functional project team whose responsibilities include requirement gathering, experiment designs, data analysis, report generation and result communication.
- Designing, implementing and deploying machine learning systems to support product features.
- Developing the best practices to ensure data reproducibility and fairness.
- Proactively seeking an opportunity to improve the product. This could be a new technology, a more efficient model or a new paradigm looking at the problems.
- Providing guidance and advice regarding data analytics to other team members.
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Having advanced degrees in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Natural Science and other related fields.
- Having 3+ years of experience in the field of data analytics or equivalent level of maturity.
- Fluent in at least one of the computer languages such as Python, R, Julia.
- Having experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Neural Network, and Knowledge Graph.
- Having working knowledge in MLOps tools such as DVC, Mlflow, Kubeflow, Tensorboard, etc.
- Having working knowledge in data engineering tools such as Big Query, Airflow, SQL databases, Prefect, etc