We are looking for Business Development Managers who:
- Are great active listeners and expert problem solvers to help find the right solutions for our clients
- Have a compelling sales personality with a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads
- Enjoy networking and building close relationships internally and externally
- Are always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find & thrive in an environment that requires constant growth and learning
- Have a self-driven work ethic – self-starters who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion
What you will do:
- Identify new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Execute strong sales processes, supports the development of a full pipeline of sales prospects and demand generation for sustainable growth.
- Establish contact, develop & maintain relationships with prospects
- Maintains relationships with customers and partners in the pursuit and achievement of sales revenue.
- Establish and maintain accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures.
- Ensure there is a proper business case with clear ROI impact, on the standard proposal template.
- Follow-up closely with identified leads and nurture new opportunities from awareness to conversion.
- Scope client needs and identify current and future opportunities based on Pulsifi’s product roadmap
- Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing company-wide sales standards.
- Work in accordance with applicable policies, processes, and procedures constituting Pulsifi’s Information Security Management System (ISMS). This includes but is not limited to the organization’s Information Security Policy, Data Protection Policy, Clean Desk & Screen Policy & Password Management Policy.
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- 3-5 years of Business Development experience, dealing with C-suites and senior decision makers
- Outstanding sales execution track along sales cycle
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Has an understanding of the tech product development cycle
- A thorough understanding of the Human Resource industry is a plus
- Has experience with HubSpot or other CRMs for sales pipeline tracking
- Comfortable working with the following KPIs: New Leads & Partnerships, Pipeline Nurturing, Excellent CRM Hygiene, & Sales Conversions.
- Thrives in an environment that requires constant growth and learning