We are looking for Marketing Interns who:
- Are bold in trying out new strategies and measuring for results.
- Love writing and exercising their creativity to produce engaging content.
- Are able to translate complex research into common language
- Are good with numbers, basic statistics, and digitally savvy.
- Are passionate about helping people identify their true potential, and are enthused about your own career growth.
- Are warm in nature, and are good with meeting and talking to new people.
- Are resourceful in obtaining information.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment that supports each other regardless of job function.
- Self starter with an ability to multitask
What you will do:
- Assist the team in ideation and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in developing social media and SEO blog content.
- Learn to generate leads using LinkedIn, email marketing, paid ads, etc.
- Maintain our CRM.
- Develop lead nurturing sequences to garner interest from prospects.
- Track campaign and website analytics.
- Prepare monthly sales & marketing reports to the team and learn to present insights and recommendations based on data.
- Design marketing collateral using tools such as Canva, Piktochart, and etc.
- Assist in competitor and industry research.
- Administer various projects on an as-needed basis.
- Participate in weekly sales and product weekly catch up sessions.
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Suite.
- Strong proficiency in English.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time-management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in design software like Canva, Figma or Adobe Illustrator.
- Basic experience in marketing.