At Pulsifi, we believe that there is a pulse to each person that defines who we are, what we are good at, and what we can become. We help people and organizations realize their pulse.
Pulsifi is a HR technology company creating a People Data Platform, the next generation decision platform for recruitment and talent management. Combining HR best practices with artificial intelligence, we develop deep predictive actionable insights into people and organizations in ways not possible before, creating new golden standards for HR practitioners globally.
Pulsifi is founded and led by experienced professionals from the technology and HR industries, and the team is currently based across Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
We are looking for talented, self-driven, and passionate BD Executives to join our team in Kuala Lumpur. Everything we do is predicated on having a great team and a culture of continuous learning. We welcome talents regardless of your formal education. A university degree is not a requirement.
We are looking for BD Executives who:
- Are bold in trying out new strategies and measuring for results.
- Are good with numbers, basic statistics, and digitally savvy.
- Are passionate about helping people identify their true potential, and are enthused about your own career growth.
- Are warm in nature, and are good with meeting and talking to new people.
- Are resourceful in obtaining information.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment that supports each other regardless of job function.
- Self-starter with an ability to multitask.
What you will do:
- Assist in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to grow business
- Plan and execute lead generation and nurturing activities, mainly on LinkedIn
- Assisting with marketing and promotional projects
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports and provide insights and recommendations where necessary
- Assist with competitor and industry research efforts
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Maintaining and updating sales, marketing and business development documentation
- Support the team with other responsibilities as required
- Participate in weekly sales and product weekly catch up sessions
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Proven experience as BD executive or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Suite
- Strong proficiency in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good time-management and organizational skills
- Basic knowledge in using LinkedIn Sales Navigator