Sales & Admin Intern
At Pulsifi, we wholeheartedly believe that individuals are the lifeblood, the pulse of any organization and workforce. This deep-seated conviction fuels our relentless pursuit of creating the ultimate talent matching and management platform, aptly named Pulsifi.
We seamlessly blend the power of artificial intelligence with HR best practices to unlock profound, predictive, and actionable insights into both individuals and organizations. This not only sets new benchmarks for HR professionals worldwide but also ushers in a new era of HR excellence - a true reflection of our commitment to the pulse of HR.
Pulsifi's journey is charted by a dynamic team of experts, a diverse blend of tech and HR backgrounds, spread across vibrant locations in Europe and Southeast Asia, where we find our rhythm, our pulse.
Right now, we're on the lookout for exceptional, motivated individuals to join our Pulsifi team as Sales & Admin Intern in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This role will report to our Executive Assistant, and it's part of our core belief that an extraordinary team, fuelled by the spirit of growth and development, keeps our pulse strong.
We are looking for Sales & Admin Intern who:
- Are highly organized individuals who can keep track of details, schedules and paperwork efficiently
- Have strong attention to detail to minimize errors
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with team members, other departments and vendors
- Manage time effectively to balance sales support and administrative responsibilities
- Are always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find & thrive in an environment that requires constant growth and learning
- Adopts a proactive approach towards problem solving with a positive attitude
What you will do:
- Assist the sales team in preparing and maintaining records of contracts, agreements and documents.
- Maintain, process and track expense reports for claims.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, hotel and travel arrangements for team members.
- Provide general administrative support, including file management, data entry, presentation slides, copying and scaning.
- Conduct research to provide the sales team with relevant information to accomplish their duties if needed.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and discretion with sensitive information pertaining to the leadership team and the company.
- Assist organizing activities and events if required.
- Assisting with personal errands if required.
- Work in accordance with applicable policies, processes, and procedures constituting Pulsifi’s Information Security Management System (ISMS). This includes but is not limited to the organization’s Information Security Policy, Data Protection Policy, Clean Desk & Screen Policy & Password Management Policy. (Note: Do not delete this last responsibility. Required as part of ISO Standards)
You meet all or most of these requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
Why work with Pulsifi?
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Arrangements that are built on mutual trust and dependent on your role
- Strong focus on Learning and Development to ensure you succeed in your role!
- You will work with a tight knit team in an open environment who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what they do
- Welcomed ideas, inputs and suggestions that actually get taken into account
- Sponsorships for training and education
- Regular team/company catch-ups
The bottom line: Our employees matter to us! We want to see you grow, learn and become the best version of yourself during your career here.